CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Last show of the summer...most likely ;)

I went out to Saltair on Saturday for the first time since my birthday last year (2009) to see Deadmau5, which is who I saw the last time I was there. This time around, however, was a much better, more memorable experience. We went there and back in style in a HUGE Excursion limo. It was nice to not have to drive (of course, I don't usually drive anyway, but you know what I mean) and a limo is always a good thing ;) The stage was set up outside and it was absolutely INCREDIBLE. The music, the lights, the show and fireworks, everything was amazing and definitely in the top three shows I've ever seen. Wow!!

The two shows I had planned on for this summer were Kaskade and Deadmau5 and now that they're over, I am telling myself that I need to buckle down and finish summer semester strong and get ready for school in the fall (which I've decided may very well kill me). I made the trek out to Saltair for an unbelievable show, and now I'm done for the summer...except for the possibility of a Thursday night Twilight Concert Series. Because of the hordes of people, I'm still not sure about those.

0 comments: