CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Currently listening...

1. Gabriel & Dresden - Tracking Treasure
2. Late Night Alumni - Empty Streets (Kaskade mix)
3. Sia - Day Too Soon
4. Tiesto feat. Christian Burns - In the Dark
5. Oasis - All Around the World
6. Tal M. Klein - Don't
7. Depeche Mode - I Feel Loved (Danny Tenaglia mix)
8. Portishead - Mysterons
9. Oceanlab - Satellite
10. Annie Lennox - No More "I Love You's"

I've discovered Pandora.com, and while I don't always agree with the track list, it's MUCH easier than playing dj on youtube. However, I did have to play Tiesto, Kaskade, and Gabriel & Dresden on youtube. Sometimes I have to hear a song, and it's the quickest way to satisfy that urge.

Kaskade is going to be in Salt Lake on Friday, May 2 and I will do anything to go. The last time I saw him was November 2006 at the Depot with BT and he was INCREDIBLE. I love his music, and he's nice to look at too.

I love house music, and vocal house especially. I love trance. I'm loving trip-hop right now as well. I love music in general

0 comments: