CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Update #3

A lot has happened in the last few months so I thought I would do another "Update" post.

I am still living with G___ and her two girls.

I have an AMAZING job with the Utah State Bar that I love and has incredible benefits (which are worth at least as much as my salary).

I'm back on my insulin pump. My A1C in January was 8.1% and I go again next week (April 1st) and am incredibly anxious to see how I've been doing.

I have a boy in Kansas and things are good. Even though I'm not entirely sure our "status" I feel like things are progressing. He is good for me and I love him.

I just recently figured out what to do with my life. And that entails finishing my Bachelor's degree in Chemistry and then going to medical school. K___ (in Kansas) is someone that has been inspirational in recognizing his dreams and then taking the necessary steps to actualize them. Since making this decision, I have reapplied (and been reaccepted) to the U and am SO excited to finally get my life started...hopefully by the time I'm 35 :)

I turned 25 on March 15th and had the best birthday ever! We partied at S___'s house and I wore my party dress and saw Deadmau5 and had breakfast at Porcupine and hit a bucket of balls and had Sunday Funday and kicked off summer, according to Sh___. It was wicked fun!!

Just like the last "Update," I have never been as happy as I am now. It just keeps getting better!

0 comments: