CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Quarter Century Mark

Whew, I made it! I will be 25 on Sunday and I am so excited for my birthday. We are going to see Deadmau5 (yay!) on Friday out at Saltair (boo) to start the celebration. G___ did such a good job planning my party last year that she said she would take care of everything and I should just sit back and relax. Which I fully intend on doing. I will post an update of the weekend's debauchery, I mean...festivities sometime next week.

I love my birthday. Even if there isn't a whole lot going on on Sunday (my actual birthday) I still just love it!

Every year I give a birthday present to myself, and this year it is a plane ticket to Kansas. I was talking to K___ on Monday about it and decided that it would be the best birthday present ever. The flight I'll be on lands in KC at 10:45pm on the 19th so when we were texting on Monday, I asked if he was okay picking me up that late and his response was:

Yes, any time is fine with me if it's you.

My heart melted a litle bit more for him when I got that one. I'm going to have a hard time waiting several more months after this trip before seeing him again.

0 comments: