CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

The chore that I despise the most

I love doing the dishes. I get immense satisfaction from scrubbing my bathroom. I enjoy vacuuming the floors and even like dusting the few things that gather dust in my house. But I absolutely DESPISE doing my laundry. The actual washing of the clothes. Not folding and putting away said clothes, just washing them. It's an easy one, just sort the clothes and put them in the washer but whenever that time comes, I dread it and put it off. When I grow up and have a housekeeper, the only requirement will be laundry (although I'm sure I'll give up those other chores without much of a fight).

2 comments:

Justin G said...

You're so weird.

Matt and Piper said...

Are y ou nuts? I can't stand doing any chores. That's the number 1 reason I had kids (j/k). Anyway, we loved getting to see you and hope to see you soon. Maybe you should come to see us for once.