CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Currently listening...

Late again...oops! Here is November's list:

1. Zero 7 - Home
2. Zero 7 - In the Waiting Line
3. Zero 7 - Distractions
4. Sia - Lentil (Live)
5. M'Black - Heartbreak
6. Bird York - Wicked Little High
7. Bird York - In The Deep
8. Orbital - Beached
9. Orbital - Halcyon
10. Ferry Corsten - Fire

I'm going to Zero 7 next week so I've been listening to a lot of my favorite tracks. Simple Things is a fantastic album and all three of the songs listed are on it. I'm so excited for this show!!

Heartbreak is a song from a friend and I really like the vocals on this one. It's a catchy tune and I like it a lot.

Both of the Orbital tracks were given to me by a guy at work, along with several others, but these are the two I like the best (so far). He gave me a TON of music, including the Ferry as well and as soon as I sift through it all, I will most likely post more on next month's list.

0 comments: