CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Currently listening...

1. Sia - The Girl You Lost to Cocaine
2. System of a Down - Aerials
3. Incubus - Beware! Criminal
4. Incubus - Warning
5. Incubus - 11 am
6. Incubus - Summer Romance (Anti-Gravity Lovesong)
7. Chicane - Saltwater
8. Incubus - The Warmth
9. Wax Poetic (feat. Norah Jones) - Angel
10. Sia (2007 KCRW set) - Breathe Me

So I kind of went on an Incubus kick (obv) but it reminded me of how much I truly love their music. Sia...what can I say about her except she is AMAZING. I saw her perform a couple of weeks ago and I had tears in my eyes and chills up and down my arms, legs, spine, and entire body. If you are unfamiliar with her music, you should definitely check it out. Her name is Sia Furler and she's Australian. She's very weird; cuckoo weird but still adorable. Her music, especially the lyrics mean so much to me.

0 comments: