CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Currently listening...


1. Fragma - Toca Me (Inpetto 2008 mix)
2. ATB - Renegade (A&T mix)
3. New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle
4. Motorcycle feat. Tiesto - As The Rush Comes
5. Dirty Vegas - Days Go By
6. Death Cab for Cutie - I Will Follow You Into the Dark
7. Snow Patrol - Set the Fire to the Third Bar
8. Tiesto - ISOS 5 (first three tracks)
9. A Perfect Circle - Brena
10. Paul Oakenfold (feat. Brittany Murphy) - Faster Kill Pussycat

Songs that make me happy and sad. Fast songs and slow songs. Most of these remind me of a particular person or situation and I can't listen to them without thinking of that person, or being transported back into that situation. The remixes of the first two songs are the only ones I will listen to. I haven't found another mix that even comes close to those listed.

The music video for Days Go By is one of my all-time favorites. The Death Cab and Snow Patrol videos are also among those that I could watch over and over and over. Martha Wainwright's haunting vocals on Set the Fire to the Third Bar are what initially drew me to that song. Incredible. Absolutely incredible.

0 comments: