CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Infinite Playlist - Vol 2

A Perfect Circle - Imagine

Led Zeppelin - When the Levy Breaks

The Doors - Riders On the Storm

The Church - Under the Milky Way

Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart

Gary Jules - Mad World

Snow Patrol feat. Martha Wainwright - Set the Fire to the Third Bar

Muse - Unintended

Pearl Jam - Daughter

Bush - Glycerine

Chevelle - The Red

Incubus - Clean

Counting Crows - Raining in Baltimore

New Order - Blue Monday

Alice in Chains - The Rooster

Pink Floyd - Time

Pearl Jam - Black

Incubus - Summer Romance (Anti-Gravity Lovesong)

The Brazilian Girls - All About Us

Snow Patrol - Spitting Games

These are fun to do because it reminds me of old music. Old in the sense that it's been around for a long time, and old in the sense that I used to listen to it, but it's been so long that I have almost forgotten how much I love it. My "Currently listening..." is a different type of list.

The other thing about the "Infinite Playlist" posts is that they can be, in fact, infinite. So whenever I have a list compiled, expect to see it.

0 comments: