CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

The Top 10 Reasons Why I Am Looking Forward to Oct 15...

10. I will not receive wake-up calls from my boss at 6:22 am. EVER. No one should even be awake at that hour, let alone receiving phone calls from their employer.

9. I will (or may) not have to be at work by 7:30 am. Again, it is far too early to expect functionality let alone productivity from me.

8. I could get a job with health benefits.

7. While I'm sure I will still work with some idiots, at least it will be a change of idio-scenery.

6. Even though I might not be working, I will still be getting paid until November.

5. I won't be plagued by nonsensical issues as I'm trying to walk out the door to catch my train which I inevitably miss and then subsequently curse the person responsible.

4. If I am attending Gay Pride in Reno, I will not have to field phone calls and put out nonexistent fires or listen to bullshit that will still be there on Mon...well, Tuesday.

3. I can collect unemployment!

2. I will have already seen ATB, which I've been looking forward to for months.

And the number one reason I'm looking forward to October 15:

1. I will no longer receive lectures on how if my phone was where it was supposed to be, I would not have left it at home (or in someone's car that lives in Pleasant Grove), regardless of the fact that I don't actually NEED my phone while at work since I have a phone on every surface that I might possibly be within reach of, AND I have enough numbers memorized to be able to function without my phone for a few hours.

0 comments: