CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Well worth it

Definitely splurge. That's my advice. I know that I'm the only one that actually pays attention to the prices, and the only one that actually buys them, but the fact remains that the real, non-generic brand is well worth the extra dollars.

When I remember that I've got it at a certain point, I will expose you to the joy that it can bring you. It is pure bliss in that moment and I regard it as my duty to magnify the experience. In that one moment, it creates heaven. The noises and lights of your surroundings will drop away and nothing else will exist. The world is perfect; there is nothing that can detract from that fullness.

I do not know, nor really understand, the intricacies that make the generic so different from the real thing, but in the long run, I don't need to know. What I do know is this: I am willing to pay the somewhat questionable pricetag in exchange for the enjoyment I, and the people around me, get.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Well said! I have to point this out to Austin everytime we go grocery shopping!

Matt and Piper said...

I think it depends on what you're buying. For example, I love wheat thins but the walmart brand of them is sooo much better. Everyone else I've convinced to try them thinks so too.