CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

a little of this, a little of that

Life is good. :) Things are going well for me. I have a great job, a cute little place of my own, I got to see my babies this past weekend, I get to see Kaskade on October 30 and then fly to Kansas on Halloween to spend a few days with K___. As far as that goes, things are progressing and he makes me so happy!

While I love my job, it has been CRAZY the past couple of weeks and this week seems to be shaping up in quite the same fashion. I have been accustomed to one or MAYBE two voicemails (if any) when I come in in the morning but lately I've had five or six and today when I got back from the admissions ceremony, I had 10!! Last week our office was closed Monday for Columbus Day and by the end of the day on Tuesday, I had received 35 voicemails and 75 emails. Busy busy busy.

My sister and her family were up from Phoenix last week(end) so I went to my mom's for dinner on Sunday and it was great to see my niece and nephew. They really are adorable and it's fun having little kids around again (as long as they're related to me). It doesn't ever really make me want any of my own, but it's fun to play with them, etc. and then not have any real responsibility for them. (Thanks P___!)

K___ and I were on the phone Saturday night for 2+ hours and decided that I should spend Halloween in Lawrence. I can't wait for this trip (much like all the others) and I'm sure I will not want it to end when the time comes.

0 comments: