CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Currently listening...

Here is September's list (sorry it's late):

1. Tegan & Sara - In My Bones (Tiesto remix)
2. Tegan & Sara - Back In Your Head (Tiesto remix)
3. Armin Van Buuren feat. Jennifer Rene - Fine Without You
4. Armin Van Buuren feat. Cathy Burton - Rain
5. Attic feat. Julie Thompson - Last Goodbye
6. Fragma - Toca's Miracle (In Petto remix)
7. David Guetta - Baby When the Light (Fred Riester & David Guetta remix)
8. Tiesto - Carpe Noctum
9. DJ Antoine - This Time (Klaas remix)
10. Rhianna - Umbrella (Jody Den Bruder Lush Club remix)

A friend sent me the link to In My Bones which reminded me of Back In Your Head so I wanted to share both of those. Tiesto is a master DJ and mixer. These two are catchy and fun and upbeat.

Armin's album Imagine produced both of the tracks listed above and I really can't get enough of Fine Without You. From Jennifer Rene's voice to the musicality of the song as well as the lyrics, it is a beautiful piece of music. Rain, for whatever reason, touches my heart and almost makes me want to cry.

Last Goodbye has great lyrics but I'm not crazy about the music. I'm still looking for remixes so I might find a better one than the original.

The last four tracks are on a compilation album: Ultra Dance 09 (Disc 1) and so much fun to listen to. The David Guetta remix gets me grooving and singing, even at work. And then when it leads into This Time...ooh, it's so dirty I just love it!! Anyway, I recommend checking them out, and maybe even the whole cd if you can.

0 comments: