CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

All Science

I was thinking about retaking Calculus this semester (I got a C+) but when I went to my Cell Biology lecture yesterday and the professor said, "This is a very difficult course. You will need to spend a lot of time reviewing the information presented in this course" I decided that I should concentrate on the three science classes I'm already committed to. That's Organic Chemistry I, O Chem Lab I and Cell Biology. I know it's only the first week so I'm sure in two weeks I'll feel like I'm busier than I want to be, but so far it's not too bad! I work about 7 hours every day instead of 8 and the walking/traxing to campus and my classes has been enjoyable, minus the train ride this morning. I swear it was 100 degrees on the train and I could not stop sweating...worst trax ride of my life! Thank goodness it only lasted 10 minutes.

It feels good to be back in science classes and on campus again! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! FYI, I write a blog called "Master Organic Chemistry". You might want to check it out sometime, there's lots of useful nuggets on there.

I also coach orgo online through skype video (or email) - might be useful when you just need to call someone up and talk about obscure reaction mechanisms. Just thought I'd mention it...
James (found your blog through Google blog search)