CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Currently listening...

1. RJD2 - Ghostwriter
2. Chicane - Saltwater
3. M.I.A. - Paper Planes
4. Kings of Tomorrow - Finally
5. Pearl Jam - Evenflow
6. Chris Cornell - Sunshower
7. Radiohead - Karma Police
8. A:xus feat. Naomi - Baghdad Cafe (Callin' U)
9. Kaskade - Meditation to the Groove
10. Astrud Gilberto - The Gentle Rain (RJD2 remix)

Ghostwriter is my song of the week/month/year. I LOVE this song and cannot get enough of it, which is why I don't know how long I will continue to play it over and over and over. I acquired an iPod a few weeks ago and while some of the music on it is pretty decent, most of it I'm unfamiliar with and don't really care to listen to to get to know. However, there is quite a bit of RJD2 on it, which is where I discovered Ghostwriter. This song makes me dance while I'm walking down the street and I don't care what people think.

I looked back through my previous "Currently listening..." posts and didn't see Paper Planes anywhere, which I was surprised about. This is a bouncy song. You'll know what I mean when you listen to it.

The rest of these songs are all worth checking out (obviously or I wouldn't be posting them) and I love being constantly reminded of songs that I have enjoyed for years, but have forgotten about for various reasons.

0 comments: