CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Currently listening...

Okay, so this is my October "Currently listening..." post because we don't have internet at home right now and this is the first chance I've had to post it.

Just as a couple months ago I did In Search of Sunrise 7 for the whole post, October has been all about In Search Of Sunrise 5. Here is the track listing:

In Search of Sunrise 5: Los Angeles
Disc: 1
1. Conil - Malibu Beach
2. Mark Norman Pres. Celine - Colour My Eyes
3. Late Night Alumni - Empty Streets
4. Electro Prompt - Beside Me (Gothek DC Remix)
5. Fonzarelli - Moonlight Party
6. Leama & Moor - Everything Matters (Matthew Dekay Remix)
7. Matthew Dekay Vs. Proluctors - Let The Game Begin
8. Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms (Club Mix)
9. Parker & Hanson - Let Me Be (Extended Mix)
10. Kalafut & Fugle - Novocaine (Mark Otten Remix)
11. Jes - People Will Go (Steve Forte Rio Remix)
12. Basic Perspective - Small Step On the Other Side
13. Tom Cloud - Told You So
14. A.M. - Arise (Hammer & Fubayashi Remix)
15. Cass - Little Bird

A-MAY-ZING! I have been listening to this one at least as much as 7. I have several favorite "moments":
The first thirteen minutes, which are the first three tracks are my favorite grouping. I love everything about the first 13 minutes. Your Loving Arms has my favorite lyrics and favorite "instant" moment; when it comes in on the offbeat at about minute 40. Ooh...gives me chills. Let Me Be has my favorite vocals; her voice is so passionate. And finally, Novocaine has my favorite instrumental part. When the guitar comes in, simply and purely. This is a fan-fucking-tastic album! That's all I have to say about that.

1 comments:

Bohlings said...

Megan! I found you while blog stalking! I hope all is going well for you? Its been so long? But good to see what you've been up too. --Katie Cundick bohling