CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Infinite Playlist - Vol. 3

So I know I've been posting these frequently, but Scott and I get to talking about them and remember more and more songs that I need to list. Which means I already have Vol. 4 finished as well...

We went and saw ATB on October 10 and he played mixes of both Hide and Seek and Mr. Brightside...fucking amazing! That's all I have to say about that...for now.

Green Day - Brain Stew

Gnarls Barkley - Crazy

Gorillaz - 19-2000

Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

Pearl Jam - Even Flow

The Killers - Mr. Brightside

The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army

Hole - Doll Parts

Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek

Frou Frou - Let Go

Regina Spektor - The Ghost of Corporate Future

Tenacious D - Tribute

God Lives Underwater - From Your Mouth

Sneaker Pimps - Six Underground

Poe - Angry Johnny

Royal Bliss - Fine Wine and Champagne

Fountains of Wayne - Someone to Love

Our Lady Peace - Superman's Dead

Sister Hazel - Champagne High

Sarah McLachlan - Good Enough

0 comments: