CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Currently listening...

A little late on the posting again. This is my list for November:

1. Wippenberg - Chakalaka
2. Keemo & Tim Royko - Beautiful Lie
3. The Mitchell Project - Alive
4. Agnelli & Nelson - Holding Onto Nothing
5. Portishead - Cowboys
6. Coldplay - Don't Panic
7. RJD2 - Smoke & Mirrors
8. Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
9. Postal Service - Such Great Heights
10. Armin Van Buuren feat. Racoon - Love You More

The first four tracks are from a CD that a friend made titled "November Trance" and if you would like a copy (because it's worth listening to the whole thing) let me know and I will get you one. Beautiful Lie is my favorite track on the CD, followed closely by Alive.

The next few are songs that I listened to in the airport on my way too and from Kansas. They are songs that I have enjoyed for years (in every case except for Smoke & Mirrors which I've been enjoying for months) but don't listen to as frequently. Definitely worth checking out, or revisiting.

And Love You More was introduced to me by a good friend a couple of weeks ago. The vocal mixed with the trance background is a perfect match, in my opinion.

0 comments: