CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Update #2

Obviously almost every post is an update, but my very first post back in February was titled "Update #1" and I'm structuring this one exactly like that one. So here it is...

I live next to SLCC with my best friend and her two girls, my goddaughters.

I do not have a job.

I am still not married; not even close.

I am not dating anyone at the moment. And I don't really have the desire to.

I still live less than five miles away from my family and while I was seeing them more frequently for a while, I am back to hardly seeing them at all.

I will be 25 on my next birthday in March. And I CANNOT wait!

I have never been as happy as I am right now.

I did not know I had the capacity to love as much as I do until I met my "Crew" this year.

I have the most amazing friends. I know everyone thinks that they have the best friends, but we actually do.

0 comments: