CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Following suit...

I was reading the blog of a friend today and he said:

I am deciding to make this blog, more blog like, with humor filled stories from my day to day. It’s more for my prosperity than anything else.

Now, I know he meant "posterity" instead of "prosperity" but it made me laugh so I decided to quote it directly. Anyway, the point is that after reading that, I decided to try and follow this paradigm. I'm not sure how many funny stories I have in my day to day, but I laugh a lot so that must mean I have some.

Of course, nothing funny has happened today since I have a MASSIVE hangover. But I'll get back to being funny soon enough and start posting the funnies for everyone's (or at least C__'s since I know she reads this) enjoyment.

0 comments: