CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Lawrence, KS: Part Deux

I have had a great time here in Lawrence. It has definitely been a learning experience. K___ has opened up to me more than ever, and I have really appreciated that. I don't know what it all means, or where to go from here, but I feel like we are progressing in some sort of positive direction. On Friday night, all we did was talk. And he did almost all of the talking.

There isn't much in Lawrence besides the University of Kansas, but in my opinion, we don't need much besides each other right now. Just hanging out has been very enjoyable. We drove around the campus yesterday and that was fun. It also got me excited to get back into school myself. It's nice to talk to him about school because he's so supportive, and has been quite inspiring for me; watching him pursue his dream.

I can't complain about where things are right now. I don't expect them to change any time soon, but am hopeful for the future.

0 comments: