CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

what does that MEAN?

I'm not exactly sure when I became that girl, but I find myself doing things because of the boy that I'm interested in. I like sports, but I have been following his team lately so that I can talk to him about it. Weird! Well, maybe not...I mean, it's natural to find and share common interests, right?

One of the things that draws me to him is his intelligence. But his specific interests, while many are the same as mine, don't always automatically appeal to me so I try and educate myself on topics that grab his attention. I'm not pretending to like them just because he does, but I feel like it's beneficial to expand my horizons because of him. So getting to the title of this post, what does all of this MEAN? Am I sabotaging a potential relationship by doing things that I might not normally do? I don't think I'm pretending to be someone I'm not but I also feel like I'm not in a position to judge that.

I guess it is what it is.

0 comments: